No summer holidays planned for ‘Your Waverley?
Because Waverley’s controversial Local Plan Part 2 Examination starts in July.
Here’s the link to the ‘hearing statement’s on WBC LPP2 page that has just gone up on Waverley’s Website.
Local Plan Part 2: Site Allocations and Development Management Policies were submitted to the Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities for Examination on Wednesday 22 December 2021.
Hard copies of submission documents are available:
- at Bramley, Cranleigh, Farnham, Godalming and Haslemere libraries – please visit the Surrey County Council libraries page for opening times
- Waverley Borough Council Offices, The Burys, Godalming, GU7 1HR – please call 01483 523333 to make an appointment
We have appointed Charlotte Glancy of Banks Solutions as the Programme Officer for the examination. She is an independent officer of the examination working under the direction of the Inspector. Any queries concerning the Examination should be submitted via the Programme Officer.
As part of the examination of Local Plan Part 2, public hearings are to be held. The hearing will commence on:
Date: Tuesday 12 July 2022
Time: 10.00 am
Venue: The Council Chamber, Waverley Borough Council, The Burys, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1HR and Zoom
Contingency sessions may be held on Tuesday 6 and Wednesday 7 September if required.
Those wishing to observe are strongly advised to do so via Waverley Borough Council’s YouTube live stream.
In advance of the hearings, the Inspector has issued the following documents:
- Examination guidance note
- Inspector’s Matters, Issues and Questions (MIQs)
- Provisional hearings programme
For any queries relating to the hearings, contact the independent Programme Officer for the examination, using the details above.