Do not criticise the following if you wish to remain a member of the Cranleigh Community Board run by Cranleigh Chamber of Trade’s head honcho Batty Bamford.
- Any businesses or restaurants where you may have experienced less than perfect service. OR YOU WILL BE OUT.
- If you are a gipsy living in or around Cranleigh – do not comment on the board – or you will be out!
- NEVER EVER STAND UP FOR THE GIPSY POPULATION LIVING ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF CRANLEIGH! Or you too – Will be out!
- Never ever, ask questions of the Cranleigh Village Hospital Trust.
- Do not make any reference to the fact that it is no longer a hospital, but is a care home, and do not criticise or question the change/s.
- Do not criticise or make comments about the huge amount of development now thrust upon Cranleigh. It is there to provide the shops with more footfall and is supported by ‘some’ members of the Chamber of Trade.
- Don’t moan about traffic or parking problems.
- Never post pictures of burnt jacket potatoes.
- The board is there for you to wax lyrical over the delights of living in Cranleigh. If you don’t you’re out.
- Don’t refer to Batty Bamford as the Cranleigh Dictator who has more fingers in pies than Greggs Bakeries. Our apologies if there is a bakery in Cranleigh?
If you want honest debate, join the alternative called the Cranleigh Community Group that is almost uncensored is run by Andy “Flash” Webb a Cranleigh villager, born and bred and who now lives in Alfold.
Oh dear! It would appear we have upset the ‘mighty Bamford’ to whom Steve Taylor refers!
Now there we were thinking he was just Batty, but he actually tells porkies too. So we will remind him of this post below when he blocked a Dunsfold Gipsy (Tory Gaskin) who wrote to us over here in Farnham to tell us.
As for your comments about this site supporting developers. Correct. We support developers here in Farnham and in the rest of the borough who build on brownfield sites. Unlike you Mr Bamford who support not only development in the countryside, for your mates, but development on the Green Belt too. Tell the truth Mr Bamford, or someone will tell it for you.